CIVILIZATION: The Way We Live Now, Curated by William Ewing and Holly Roussell Perret-Gentil, presented by FEP
The exhibition "addresses and illuminates major aspects of our increasingly global 21st century civilization. It stresses the fact that contemporary civilization is an extremely complex collective enterprise. Never before in human history have so many people been so interconnected, and so dependent on one another."
Saatchi Gallery, London, England, 2 June - 17 September 2023
• Musei San Domenico, Forlì, Italy, September 2022 - January 2023
• Musée des Civilisations de l’Europe et de la Méditerranée (Mucem), Marseille, France, May-August 2021.
• Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, Auckland, New Zealand June - October 2020
• National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia September 2019 - February 2020
• Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, Beijing, China March - May 2019
• National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul, Korea, October 2018 - February 2019
Impossible Is Nothing: China's Theater of Consumerism published by Daylight Books, Order Here
Featured in European Photography Magazine's issue #109 in a piece titled The Ideologies of Others.